Air drying tunnel bottle dryer equipment
The air knife blow dryer uses the large air volume generated by the blower to blow down / dry out the water droplets outside the bottle. The overall structure of the air knife dryer is reasonable and simple, and the operation is simple. At the same time, the drying principle is through the wind instead of high temperature. It is more suitable for some plastic bottles that are not resistant to high temperature. The air knife dryer is mainly composed of 11kw (two 5.5Kw) vortex fans, stainless steel and glass frame and air knife. The double-row small air knife is used, and the air knife can be adjusted freely up, down, left and right, which fully guarantees the drying effect and has strong applicability to bottles with different diameters and heights.
Second, the main technical parameters:
1. Production capacity: 12,000 bottles / hour (standard)
2. Applicable bottle types: various round bottles, square bottles, special-shaped bottles, etc.
3. Applicable bottle materials: plastic bottles, glass bottles, ceramic bottles and other bottles
4. Adapt to bottle height: 160-320 mm (can be adjusted as required)
5. Number of wind knives: 2 groups (3 groups, which can be multiplied as required)
6. Fan model and power: HB-5500, 380 volts, 11 kilowatts
7. Dimensions: 2000X730X1470 mm (can be adjusted as required)
Third, the main structure and working principle:
1.The structure of the whole machine is composed of a rack part, an air knife drying part and an electrical part
2.Working principle: After the high-pressure vortex air pump is started, when the bottle passes the air knife dryer on the bottle conveying line, the high-pressure air flow blown by the vortex air pump forms a linear high-pressure hot air belt under the action of the air knife, and at the same time the high-pressure vortex air pump During the operation, heat is generated by itself, and the water drops on the outside of the bottle are blown off from top to bottom. At the same time, the bottle is dried to achieve the purposes of coding, sleeve labeling and labeling at the later stage.